Tik ToK Tik ToK

Any moment, Everything can change

Something in this world you just can't change; Something u cant see until it gets too late

Thursday, June 28, 2007

呜呼哀哉~

What an unlucky day? Sigh~ dead tired, sleepy, feel so sick and having a sore throat. Having the first physics exam(总测) today, but I didn't prepare well, didn't have enough sleep, and didn't drink enough water too!!! It's still okay that I din prepare well, at least it didn't make me feel like the world is going to end after I looked through the test paper, at least I thought I could still pass the test.. BUT!!! I got a nose-bleed during the test!!! .....!!!After working on my paper for a few minutes, I felt something flowing from the depths of my nose ... I ignored it and continued the test, and then after a few seconds, the next thing i knew when I exhaled, a big drop of blood dripped on my test paper!! After that the blood never stopped running. I took some tissue from Pui Pui, and after using 2 tissue to wipe the blood(almost 2 tissues full with blood), it finally clotted in my nose and stopped. I felt so uncomfortable since I'm a blood-phobia!!! I thought it was just one drop, but when I used the tissue to wipe it away, the more it came out. urg..!!!!! That was when I thought I was going to die, since I felt very uncomfortable thinking about physics. Even though I look fine, but my brain was just frozen!!!! couldn't think of anything about physics, sigh, quite amount of time was wasted there. In the end, I couldn't finish the paper =.=' , and ended up simply doing almost all the objective questions, sigh. As for the subjective part, =S ><" .....sigh!

2 comments:

D-HOR said...

Found you just wandering blogs. I love the pic with the Chihuahua and the Great Dane. I've got it on my dest top. Hope you're feeling better.

Ai Ling said...

wa wa wa... i juz knw u r blood-phobia ler..~~!! HAHAHA.. but everythg is gonna be fine lo, so u dun worry bout ur test paper lo.. n most important dun be physics-phobia lo.. hehehe.... anyway, remember take care la.. drink more water n take ENOUGH rest lo, ok.. hehehe.. take care

link
provided by www.inteliture.com