Tik ToK Tik ToK

Any moment, Everything can change

Something in this world you just can't change; Something u cant see until it gets too late

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A new pen drive from EMILY~~XD

After a few months since Emily lost my pen drive, she finally compensated me with a new pen drive. =D How did she lost my pen drive? Hmm...I remember that it all started on one Saturday afternoon. Before that day, she had been asking for my pen drive for days or even weeks for some needs, but I always forgot to bring it =X

On that Saturday afternoon, I gave her my pen drive after my extra co-curriculum, and that was when the Red Crescent (her extra co-curriculum) started convening all the members. I was rushing home at that time, and it never crossed my mind that she might be too busy to care about the pen drive. Nevertheless, I passed my pen drive and her school uniform(which she left on my table, what a careless girl =P) to her right away before leaving for home. Until that night, there was a concert held by some of our school clubs in our school hall, and both of us attended it. She met me at the concert and told me that she had lost the pen drive. She put it aside by the wall after I passed it to her, with her uniform placed over the pen drive. After her extra co-curriculum ended, she has totally forgotten about the pen drive. By the time she reached school for the concert, she couldn't find it anymore. She looked so moodless that night. She was hoping that the person who had taken the pen drive would return it back to her since there is a name tag on the uniform. However, 1 day, 2 days, 3 days… and as the days past, no one turned up with the pen drive =S. Poor Emily… she had lost my pen drive and even her school uniform =( After a few months, she bought a new Apacer pen drive(the picture above) for me instead of a Kingston pen drive(my previous pen drive she had lost). The pen drive she bought for me looked so much nicer than the Kingston's xD Because of that, she kept asking me to thank her!!! Thank her for losing my pen drive ei? haha... Finally I got a new pen drive again! xD THANK YOU Emily!! =P

I told this to TuTu(a female classmate) about this whole pen drive incident with Emily, and she came up with an evil thought of lending Emily her pen drive and losing it on purpose just to get a nicer looking pen drive like mine for a compensation from Emily xD What an evil girl… anyways, she was just kidding XD


Thanks again Emily XD

3 comments:

Emily said...

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!! DONT CARE AH, PAY ME RM50 liao~!

Ed said...

RM50 is so much cheaper for a 2GB pendrive. You hav no idea how much Emily paid me for losing my pendrive before..

harrythehii said...

y emily oways lose ppl pendirve one? hahhaa

link
provided by www.inteliture.com